Supernatural forces are everywhere...you just can't see them. Thanks to reality t.v. shows that explore interactions with ghosts and locations where spirits congregate, people all over the world are being shown that they do exist!
Ghost Hunter is a tool that combines location-based features that identify where you are standing, the compass within your device, your phone's camera, and an extensive database of times and methods of people's deaths to provide an augmented reality experience where you can see the location/direction of where ghosts may be.
How to use:
1. Start the application
2. Stretch the device out in front of you so that you can see the screen at eye level.
3. Turn your body around 360 degrees, stopping whenever you see a floating object on the screen. If you have an iOS device without a compass, you will need to walk slowly so that at least two or three latitude/longitude points can be used to determine your orientation.
4. Tap the images on the screen to get a summary of how that person died.
5. The black "settings" icon on the bottom right allows you to change the number of ghosts that are returned and the range of years to pull information from our worldwide database.
6. The white "refresh" icon on the bottom left of the screen will refresh your view using your current location.
This app is perfect for freaking out your friends and family, especially since the data is real and comes from sources culled from numerous online and national databases.
Please use this app responsibly, not while you are driving, and treat this as a utility that brings those reality television shows about the paranormal right into your pocket!
You will become a believer....
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Ghost Hunter: How They Died is a free trial software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
Ghost Hunter: How They Died (version 1.0) has a file size of 524.29 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.